I was appalled by the way Empire Beauty School in Boston, Ma located on 30 West Street was run. I would never return there again.

I was told there would be an hour and a half wait, then was made to wait FIVE HOURS. they sent multiple people home because "they didn't have time to do their hair" even though they had been waiting just as long as i had. they FINALLY call me over and the woman tells me they are doing highlights and not my whole head because SHE DOESN'T HAVE TIME.

five hours of waiting. FIVE HOURS. and you tell me you don't have time? and then she was rude and also yelled at a little girl while she was doing her hair in between mine. there is a huge splotch of blonde in the middle of my head.

i had to pay $25 for what i didnt want and waited way too long for because THEY couldn't understand that they are total idiots. on top of this, emma got her nails done after the same five hour interval. HA! done. all they did was file them and put lotion on.

they are uneven. needless to say i DID NOT tip the girl and made sure to tell them what I thought of their facility and that they should teach their students how to speak to customers with respect and how to run a business properly.

Had an Experience with Empire Beauty School?

Comments

Unfortunately, I have to agree with all of the negative comments.Trust me, I know first hand that Empire is not professional.

If you think they treat their students and clients wrong, understand that they treat their employees even worse..I should clear one thing up, if your willing to be an unethical employee, you'll soar to great heights!

NotWining

If you are reading these, take them with a grain of salt. I happen to know Empire as a team of PR and marketing people that spend their time trying to cover up all of their messes and make everyone else look like they aren't credible. If they spent half as much time doing things the right way, they wouldn't have to work so hard to cover up their F-ups.

One of the newest silhouettes to accomplish its way assimilate the Jordan Brand roster, the Air Jordan Classic ‘91, www buyinb2c com/www newamytrade com is absolution avant-garde of schedule, set to hit retailers afore the year is out instead of in aboriginal 2010. www buyinb2c com/www newamytrade com This aboriginal archetypal appearance a Chicago Bulls blush scheme, and pays admiration to Jordan’s aboriginal NBA Championship in the 1990-1991 season. www buyinb2c com/www newamytrade com

Nike basketball shoes will be introducing appear actual adorable searching silhouettes which cover the Nike Hyperfuse and the Nike Hyperdunk 2010.www buyinb2c com/www newamytrade com They will be actualization in altered months and actuality is the Nike Hyperdunk 2010 fabricated accessible in assorted sizes on eBay.

www buyinb2c com/www newamytrade com If you would bethink it well, this was the actual aboriginal colorway of Nike Hyperdunk 2010 appearance in January.www buyinb2c

I am not sure if you knew this, but when the name has school in it they are students learning that are doing your hair.

First of all there are only so many students on the floor, so if there are more clients than students of course there is going to be a wait. Why on earth would you wait 5 hours is my question. Second, if you were as rude as you seem I would have messed up your hair too.

Way to ignore practically everything I said besides time. And no I am not an ex student or employee thank you I go to an actual college.

I think the above comment is a lie or they have to be the stupidest person on the planet.Who waits 5 hours to get their hair done.

On top of that stays around when they say it's an hour and a half. I think this person has a grudge, more like an ex student or employee and trying to throw dirt.

You are an idoit for waiting that long and paying for service that you didn't like.That makes no sense.

to This person has to be off the #728738

keyword you think empire is not alway as good with time as they should be when it gets bussy or full ive had people say they been sitting there for 3 hours is crayz but true maby the time was exsagrated but never the less she was sitting there along time!